JOIN FORCES Community
What can ‘Join Forces’ do for you?
Join Forces is a discrete community for a limited number of driven leaders who opt for a bigger game. Together you will find ways to be even more effective and ultimately realise your next big breakthrough. Join Forces membership offers you access to unprecedented training, connection, contribution and collaboration. There is a real sense of community and you will meet people on different stages of income. Long story short, you will be given the opportunity of talking to someone who is where you want to go in life as well as someone who is in the same position as you.
As a member of Join Forces, you will learn from the group’s collective level of experience – not just Nils Janssens’. Not only influential leaders will guide you, but also fellow members who have overcome obstacles that are similar to yours. It is a golden opportunity to network, train and conduct high intensity and effective one-on-one sessions.
Simply put, when you become a member of Join Forces you go through three particular changes:
You will achieve your goals faster.
You will play a bigger game.
You will be more effective at all stages of life.
Requirements for membership of Join Forces:
- You are the owner, director or CEO of a (potentially) profitable company.
- You are driven and committed to growth at all stages of life.
- You are willing to confront yourself and make adjustments where necessary.
- You are open to giving and receiving powerful feedback.
- You do not mess around.
“We help leaders to become even more powerful and effective leaders through their own actions.”
Do you want to play a bigger game?
- Membership of one year.
- Eleven training days of up to five hours.
- Monthly online sessions up to a maximum of sixty minutes.
- Monthly coaching sessions.
- Investment of €10,000 VAT excluded.
Anything you ever wanted
you either have it, or you weren't willing to do what was required to get it.
"First say to yourself what you would be.
And then do what you have to do."
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate."